Revolution is the payment services provisioning and management platform developed by NetPay. It provides a series of unique features that are unique in payment services industry. The features which can be utilised either via the Revolution portal or via the Revolution XML interface include;
- The ability to setup new merchants.
- The functionality to setup both CNP and CHP services against merchants.
- The CHP provisioning process incorporates the ability to order pre-configured Ingenico equipment, the order for which is automatically sent to Ingenico and responses from the manufacturer parsed and delivered to the reseller.
- The CNP provisioning process will automatically send the merchants information and supplied MID to the relevant acquiring bank and parse responses until setup and ready to trade.*
* The merchant account must continue to be applied for in the same way.
- View and manage merchant services through the Revolution login.
- View and monitor both CNP and CHP orders as they progress getting status updates at each key milestone.
- Download pre-created, pre-rated transaction statements for on-ward billing.
- Manage pricing profiles.
- View and download invoices and statements.
- Manage users for both your reseller Revolution instance and your merchants.
- A range of reports from basic transaction reports for both CNP AND CHP through to more detailed consumer intelligence including;
- Average transaction values.
- Best performing days.
- Best performing regions.
- Payment trend analysis.
- Fully featured, integrated ticket system for reporting of reseller/merchant queries.
The focus for Revolution is to deliver innovation over and above just the payment transaction by reducing the impact of what have been traditionally high maintenance, lengthy provisioning and management processes whilst providing resellers and merchants a high level of commercial and service flexibility and control.